The Oilholic will be moderating a downstream panel session later today at ADIPEC 2019 and looking forward to a fantastic industry dialogue.
The subject under discussion - Sustaining industry momentum in downstream: how will companies build an agile and resilient business model capable of withstanding the inevitable cyclical highs and lows in the years ahead? (Click image to enlarge banner)
And the panel includes:
- Abdulaziz Alhajri, Executive Director Downstream Directorate, ADNOC
- Thomas Gangl, Chief Downstream, Operations Officer, OMV
- Philippe Boisseau, CEO, CEPSA
- François Good, Senior Vice President Refining & Petrochemicals Orient, Total
- Catherine MacGregor, President, New Ventures, TechnipFMC
Here's to day II to in Abu Dhabi.
To follow The Oilholic on Twitter click here.